Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MV-Tan custom emotionset

MV-Tan custom emotionset 2016-01-23

No permission to download

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
Cunechan submitted a new resource:

MV-Tan custom emotionset - MV-tan custom faceset

Custom MV-Tan faceset made from scratch. SORRY to EVERYONE who has been working on something like that please still upload it, my style doesnt match the rtp anyways! I-i dont wanna steal your working idea or anything! I'm making this for improving art purposes please dont hurt me!

Free to use for anyone who wants to use it but credit @Lulu for the character and me cunechan for the graphic. The full emoset is only for those who download it....
Read more about this resource...

Sinnistar

Praised Adventurer
Don't feel like you're stealing ideas lol. Your style is clearly different xP so it's original! Surely someone would find some use for it too heh. Anyhow, it looks like a nice little addition. You're definitely improving in quality on your work. It's showing xP

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
Thank you(blush) I actually feel terrible bc i think the resource team had in mind of making a mv-tan faceset? But i shouldnt mind since they can make it look rtp-esque. Anyways thanks for the nice words @Sinnistar that means very much to me (heart) I cant hold onto one style tho and always have to redo everything (cry)

Sinnistar

Praised Adventurer
Thank you(blush) I actually feel terrible bc i think the resource team had in mind of making a mv-tan faceset? But i shouldnt mind since they can make it look rtp-esque. Anyways thanks for the nice words @Sinnistar that means very much to me (heart) I cant hold onto one style tho and always have to redo everything (cry)
lol well considering Amy is the graphics team, I don't think you'll have a difficulty with it being similar. She has a style of her own it would seem. It's quite a bit different from what I've seen. But hey, if there's more than one faceset style who cares right? xP Just means more variety. Everyone has their own preferences, from cartoon and whacky to photorealism that's unbelievable that it's a game so don't sweat it really.

As for holding one style, it really does take a lot of practice to keep it steady. I know from experience on that front heh. Years of practice made my style more refined, but when I started it was very different every time I did something.

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
As for holding one style, it really does take a lot of practice to keep it steady. I know from experience on that front heh. Years of practice made my style more refined, but when I started it was very different every time I did something.
When I was twelve I drew a comic/manga (I'd say a mixture of both) and i finished one volume in one to two months and that was the time when I realize how much drawing style changes in such a ridiculous short time. This is so weird right? I admire everyone who can improve and keep his/her own style.
I hope Amy won't eat me XD

Sinnistar

Praised Adventurer
When I was twelve I drew a comic/manga (I'd say a mixture of both) and i finished one volume in one to two months and that was the time when I realize how much drawing style changes in such a ridiculous short time. This is so weird right? I admire everyone who can improve and keep his/her own style.
I hope Amy won't eat me XD
She is a dinosaur, hard to say if she'll eat ya or not xP lol. But yeah artistic skill is always changing sadly, sometimes for better others not so much. For me, my physical pencil sketching has gotten worse due to injury, but my digital art has improved due to practice lol. Odd how life happens.

Chibae

Ashelia B'nargin Dalmasca
these are a unqiue set, not something i could do. But still very pretty style, I do like your colouring as well, I find colouring like this very unique and wish I knew how to do that, I can only do cartoony/anime style and even then sometimes It don't look right, So good job :)