Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MV Deployment Bug (It Seems)

It seems that there's a bug with the Deployment option. If you check the "Exclude unused files" option, it skips the "Images" and "Parallax" folder - even if there are images in them. I've tried this three times and uploaded it to my RPG Maker MV Fun test site and three times it's done this.

I don't know if it's just me or something else. It may also "miss" other files too. Has anyone else had this happen?

Troctzul

Troctzul: Father, RPG Maker, Conqueror of Worlds
Xy$
Haven't tried deploying a project since the patch, but I think I have heard of this issue on Reddit

Troctzul

Xy$
Wait...is this in the new Version patch or for older version ? Just curious O.O
The latest patch should have that feature added. I use Steam so it automatically updates, but if you just have a PC installation, you will need to manually update.

Myzt

Towns Guard
The latest patch should have that feature added. I use Steam so it automatically updates, but if you just have a PC installation, you will need to manually update.
I see...well I have a habit of keeping softwares into base/previous versions unless they no longer run xD

Troctzul

Xy$
I see...well I have a habit of keeping softwares into base/previous versions unless they no longer run xD
Lol I can understand the reasoning behind that... but I am the type to want to try something new :P

I have the Steam version. Come to think of it I'm not sure my old projects (like "Plugin Test") has been updated to the latest patch, since it was created with the previous version. Had a similar problem but with a non-online version.

I am the type to want to try something new
I'm not sure if I try something new, but I like keeping things up-to-date LOL.

I know they're "aware" of some major bugs - even with this new patch - but the next version (including PIXI 4), it seems most of these will be resolved, including apparently the ongoing "cache/memory" problem.

Jodis

Adventurer
Xy$
I have the Steam version. Come to think of it I'm not sure my old projects (like "Plugin Test") has been updated to the latest patch, since it was created with the previous version. Had a similar problem but with a non-online version.

I'm not sure if I try something new, but I like keeping things up-to-date LOL.

I know they're "aware" of some major bugs - even with this new patch - but the next version (including PIXI 4), it seems most of these will be resolved, including apparently the ongoing "cache/memory" problem.
That is good to know that the memory is going to be fixed. thank you.