Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

More Gradient Title Screens! (18!!)

More Gradient Title Screens! (18!!) 2016-02-01

No permission to download

Sinnistar

Praised Adventurer
Sinnistar submitted a new resource:

More Gradient Title Screens! (18!!) - A varied color set this time. Still holds a silhouette of a hero for each one.

As promised, here's another full set for my Hero Gradient Title screens. I've also included a random one made with two of my SV battlers creating a sort of border (just cause I wanted to see how it looked heh). As usual, free for both commercial and non-commercial projects. If you wish to credit, credit Sinnistar for their work on making each of these unique! Thanks and enjoy!

I think the #7 one turned out best heh. It did look awesome!

View attachment 2085 View attachment 2086...
Read more about this resource...

Amysaurus

Digital Artist
Staff member
Resource Team
Are the silhouettes ones you've created yourself, or do they come from an outside source? If so, you need to provide a link/credit to that source. (will leave a review on the resource page (right))

Sinnistar

Praised Adventurer
Personally made silhouettes from drawings I made of other images lol. Not sure if you would need to cite that since it's technically based on an altered version of the drawing which was altered from the originals lol. Only 1 is like that though, rest are just based from drawings I made alone.