Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Monsters Character Sprites

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
So, all the common monster sprites they had in VX Ace are not in MV. Spiders for an example. I noticed after upgrading my game from Ace to MV that there are absolutely no spider characters at all to display. They have Enemies images of the monsters, but no Character images whatsoever. If someone could whip some up, that'd be sweet!
[doublepost=1445937760,1445696634][/doublepost]Bump, if someone could really make these, that'd be sweet :D

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
You had to take them from the rtp and resize them which could make the sprite all blurry...
@Xyphien sorry e.e still don't have my laptop otherwise I'd take the time and make a spider charset (i have too much time now but it is useless without computer)

Macro

Pantologist
Xy$
I miss the bird monster sprites from VX and XP. I wonder why they would take them out? Working on making my own for MV though.

NewMkaerMV

Villager
Xy$
I would like to bump this thread
I've been looking all over for an MV spider sprite and still havent seen anything... this is kinda saddening