Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Modern Generator Parts

ImAThing16

Villager
Xy$
Hiya!(blush) So, I'm pretty sure everyone is glad about the new modern tilesets and upped-generator... but whats the point of a sci-fi game with a character that looks like they're straight out of a fairytale? It's a bit difficult to make a modern game when the only 'modern' clothes are uniforms. So, I've been scouring the internet for a few days and found nothing that can help! I've come here to request modern generator parts (mind you, ones that won't mess anything up, if not can someone tell me how this numbering system works? Their tagline "simple enough for a child, andpowerful enough for a developer" doesn't seem to be working with them right now). If you need specifics, I literally just want something simple like jeans, shirts, coats, dresses, hoodies... I'm a terrible pixel artist, otherwise I would do it myself (hurt)