Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moderators, Testers & Advertising

Status
Not open for further replies.

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
Obviously this community has potential, and a lot. Have you prepared for a lot of traffic?, do you already have moderators and rules being written?. If you don't have moderators maybe you should have applications for the public to apply, they can help you write rules and keep things organized. Testers, so far everything seems to work great but having testers literally do a bit of everything, and making sure everything is good, may be a good idea, although I suppose a majority of the new members will have enough feedback before it gets to busy here. Also advertising, I know you been going to other communities and been posting about your new site but there are other ways, you should create support banners so others can put them in their signatures on other websites, as well as having an incentive to new members referring others, a new award or badge would work I think. Anyways just some suggestions and input. So far I enjoy it here, I must admit it's the sheer speed and responsiveness of each part of the site that got me hooked.

Kotori

Towns Guard
Xy$
Yup yup I agree~ Since I have a feeling that a ton of new ones will be flooding here once Rpg Maker MV is released. It would be wise to get some moderators who are capable of doing their job of "moderating"~ ^~^♥

Trumully

Cyborg Kiwi
Obviously this community has potential, and a lot. Have you prepared for a lot of traffic?, do you already have moderators and rules being written?. If you don't have moderators maybe you should have applications for the public to apply, they can help you write rules and keep things organized. Testers, so far everything seems to work great but having testers literally do a bit of everything, and making sure everything is good, may be a good idea, although I suppose a majority of the new members will have enough feedback before it gets to busy here. Also advertising, I know you been going to other communities and been posting about your new site but there are other ways, you should create support banners so others can put them in their signatures on other websites, as well as having an incentive to new members referring others, a new award or badge would work I think. Anyways just some suggestions and input. So far I enjoy it here, I must admit it's the sheer speed and responsiveness of each part of the site that got me hooked.
Agreed. Advertisement would be great.

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
Thank you for the feedback, I'll be adding all of this later today when I get off of work. I appreciate you taking the time to help out by voicing your concerns.

Kotori

Towns Guard
Xy$
Will we get an individual moderator for each category of the forums such as Resource, Script, and Showroom moderators? :3

sage

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Will we get an individual moderator for each category of the forums such as Resource, Script, and Showroom moderators? :3
It's possible, but it depends on the growth of the site.
For now, we're only going to take one or two new ones when the need arises.

Status
Not open for further replies.