Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moderator Promotions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MV-Tan

Administrator
Administrator
Xy$
Hello everyone, I'd like to thank you all for taking the time to view this! I was just popping in to let everyone know how amazing it is that we have two new Moderators on the forums!

Can we all take the time to congratulate @TheUnproPro as well as @CT_Bolt for their hard work and dedication as well as their new promotions to Moderators!!!

CT_Bolt

Global Moderator
Staff member
Resource Team
Xy$
Hello everyone, I'd like to thank you all for taking the time to view this! I was just popping in to let everyone know how amazing it is that we have two new Moderators on the forums!

Can we all take the time to congratulate @TheUnproPro as well as @CT_Bolt for their hard work and dedication as well as their new promotions to Moderators!!!

YAY!!!

Congratulations @TheUnproPro!

Thank you for the high honor!
I will do my best to ensure a safe, kind, friendly, spam free community. (hella)(thumbsup)

TheUnproPro

Boondoggle
Staff member
Resource Team
Partner

Happy to be a part of the team. I'll do what I can to keep this place from becoming overrun with memes and edgelords. *Prepares banhammer* and I promise not to abuse my ban hammer provided I get a daily snickers. In all seriousness, congratulations to you @CT_Bolt as well, I hope we all enjoy working together as moderators on RPGMakerMV.co!

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
Yes, congratulations to you both! I'm glad to have y'all apart of the staff and I greatly look forward to seeing you all hard at work :D

Status
Not open for further replies.