Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Menu I am working on VXACE

Chibae

Ashelia B'nargin Dalmasca
Well i saw a resident evil starter pack in RK3 and thought Let me try and convert the events to VXACE since thati s lackin a menu that works the way I want it to :P

here's what the 2K3 looks like :
I am hoping I can remove that Ammo box.

Here's what I have so far :

I resized it as u can see from the ink ribbon :P I can repalce that at anytime, I just want to get the menu sorted there is over 70 common events, there is also an Item box, but I will deal with that after the menu :) I plan to do like a couple pages of event a day so I don't get bored, as eventing tends to be boring hehe. I plan to event the shooting system, But that goes after I dealt with menu and saving system (Which i easily done in Luna engine) andItem box system.

Here's a glass of beer to hoping I will finish this so i can share and make our own resi game menu.

The only script I had to use for VXACE is to stop player from moving XD

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
Hey this is looking great, staying true to the original menu is a good idea. I would love to see the finished menu when you've completed it. seems like you have a lot of work on your hands just from the eventing alone, good luck with it :)

Chibae

Ashelia B'nargin Dalmasca
Thanks :) I love the classic resident evil, and i can't wait till I finish so i can make my own resi evil game :P