Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Meh

Is this site good?

• Yes

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

matthe815

Towns Guard
Xy$
Well mister andrew, i am not too sure about this site myself. But i do know, that it is a good place for rpg maker resources.

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi Andrew. Welcome to the best RPG Maker MV forums around. What makes it the best? Members can store their games and resources here, and get UNLIMITED downloading and sharing of their resources for free. This site allows more freedom, in regards to creativity and expression of one's self. Our forum's different areas are really organized. This makes it easier to find discussions, tutorials, and resources. What makes this forum better? You are now part of it. Look forward to seeing you around.

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
Hello and welcome to the forums :) To pick up on @MinisterJay 's post, we also have a Wiki section, so you can get some information on different things such a plugins, etc. If you need help with a plugin, and would like a wiki made for it you can put it in the suggestions area of the forum. We have a Blog section as well, so you can make your own personal blog as you feel fit, and can share it with people. This way it's like owning your very own little part of the site, as well as your own site :D

The community here is the nicest out there :) Our goal is to have the nicest community out of any RM website out there :) Glad to have you here on the site, and I hope to see you around! :)

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
Hey and welcome to the forums (girly)There are a lot of useful things here and many friendly people. Hope you can find what you're looking for~ Have fun and see you around(cheeky)

Micro

Dragon Goddess
hey, welcome to the forum! I think this is a great website. I've made some awesome friends here and learned some new stuff, the people are pretty helpful and can answer pretty much any question you have. so yes, I think it's a great place to meet people, learn stuff and find great new resources =)