Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

master iconset

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hinami

Villager
Xy$
If anyone here is familiar with the huge set from Ace then you should know what I'm talking about.
I want to convert that iconset into one for MV....if its just a matter of re sizing then tell me the dimensions.

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
The dimension size is 512 x 640. So, simply making the height of 640 bigger by multiplying it each time will allow to resize the iconset to the correct format. I've already done it with vx aces. I'd do it with this, but 1. there isn't credit given to anyone in that iconset that made it, and 2. It's way big for me to do right now.

Hinami

Villager
Xy$
aww thought you could do it this download isnt even giving me an time estimation to when its done :( Also I don't wanna edit the original iconset I wanted to edit the one I have with ace...640 is the dimension of the one from MV

Last edited:

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
That's not the iconset I'm talking about:
I'm talking about this one.
This iconset is full of rips and cannot be used commercially, also RMweb wont even allow this in their forums because of the massive amount of rips & no credit. You will have to figure this out on your own and not ask other members to do it for you unfortunately. Good luck
I am closing this thread due to the copyright and no one should help with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.