Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Maru's MV resource collection pack V1

Maru's MV resource collection pack V1

Sorralia

Villager
Xy$
I'm going to sound like the biggest noob, but... here I go.
I got RPG Maker MV on my steam account.... where do I put the folder so that I can use it? I'm at a loss :(
Any help would be appreciated. :)

~ Sorralia

Sinnistar

Praised Adventurer
I'm going to sound like the biggest noob, but... here I go.
I got RPG Maker MV on my steam account.... where do I put the folder so that I can use it? I'm at a loss :(
Any help would be appreciated. :)

~ Sorralia
Are you talking about the resources? It'll likely be in user/documents under "Games" if you're wanting to add it to your game. You'll have to find the game you want to add it to and then open the img folder and place it in the corresponding folder it should go in. (If you're adding a tileset for example, it'll go in the tileset folder, etc.) Hope that helps!

As far as steam goes I think it's only there to launch the program via steam, most of the folders will be in the windows and documents areas. If I'm wrong don't kill me heh I don't have it via steam myself. Sadly Mv isn't like VX or Ace where you could just input it straight into the program by adding opening the resource manager. I'll never understand why that was removed lol.

Sorralia

Villager
Xy$
Are you talking about the resources? It'll likely be in user/documents under "Games" if you're wanting to add it to your game. You'll have to find the game you want to add it to and then open the img folder and place it in the corresponding folder it should go in. (If you're adding a tileset for example, it'll go in the tileset folder, etc.) Hope that helps!

As far as steam goes I think it's only there to launch the program via steam, most of the folders will be in the windows and documents areas. If I'm wrong don't kill me heh I don't have it via steam myself. Sadly Mv isn't like VX or Ace where you could just input it straight into the program by adding opening the resource manager. I'll never understand why that was removed lol.
thank you thank you thank you... it worked! XD the sprite's sizes are off, but the tile sets and character images seem to be intact. thank you very much!

Sinnistar

Praised Adventurer
thank you thank you thank you... it worked! XD the sprite's sizes are off, but the tile sets and character images seem to be intact. thank you very much!
NP to resize the sprites, you'll just need to edit them in a photo editing program like gimp or photoshop. The sizes you want for mv I believe are 48x48 for the standard size.