Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tileset Maru's MV Bits

PandaMaru

Local Hero
Xy$
Terms of Service:
Resources are created for RPG Maker by Enterbrain, you need to own a legal licence for the particular RPG Maker (MV). You are only allowed to use these resources in your RPG Maker projects. The resources are build upon the original Run Time Package (RTP) – therefore they are “edits” and all creative rights belong to Enterbrain.
Resources are free to use, but you must credit PandaMaru. You are free to alter the resources for your own purpose. Please link back my thread and don’t repost resources. If you alter or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
non-commercial
Always permitted
commercial
You must contact me before using my material for commercial purposes. Please include a link to your website or your project development thread. I’m always happy if I receive a free copy of your game for my collection, but this is optional.

Here we go.

tree, fir

big tree edit

bold tree, autum, halloween, green tree

palm edit

haystack, mistfork

Last edited:

PandaMaru

Local Hero
Xy$
I will wait until I build complete sets before I upload it in the db. So... you could count it as wip altough the bits itself are actual finished.

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
I will wait until I build complete sets before I upload it in the db. So... you could count it as wip altough the bits itself are actual finished.
Sounds good to me. Keep up the great work, you have a huge tallent my friend :D

Zebestian

The Artist formerly known as Kaimen
Resource Team
That big tree is kinda reminding me of Tales of Vesperia's Halure. That town had a giant, ages-old tree acting as some sort of protector from monsters. I think this would look amazing in combination with some sort of weather effect that lets some leaves fly through the air. :)

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
My heart just stopped. ooh my... You've really outdone yourself my friend! This is absolutely amazingly beautiful!

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
These are fantastic tiles, absolutely stunning and they really get the creative juices flowing, so many things you can do with these. Build a treehouse town, ancient grounds in a forest, or whatever you imagination can think of. Thank you for creating these I can't stop looking at them.

Zebestian

The Artist formerly known as Kaimen
Resource Team
*takes a close look at the sheet*
Are those... tree faces? Oh wow, neat. And those swings! Aww... so cute. :3
Really, really love it. :)

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
Absolutely stunning. I cannot wait to see all of these in the resource section of the forums :)