Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mandatory Hello

Magilicous

Villager
Xy$
I'm forced to make this hello for the profile.
Hello there! I am Magilicous, a new person in the RPG Maker field! I have MV in my possesion, which is where I program my games. I have three working on, two of them with working titles (Paths of Time and Project B) while the third is too early to have a working title. I am mostly a gamer, and I can bugtest and translate (albeit a little messy, but mostly accurate and sense-making) for you if needed. I've been gaming since I was 3.5, but I didn't play an RPG until 2011, when I still didn't know what RPGs were and I only got Skylanders because I remembered commercials for The Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon from two years prior and wanted to play a Spyro game. I don't think I knew exactly what a RPG was until I got Pokemon Soulsilver on January 27th, 2013. I just started programming last 1-2 weeks (from today, October 10th, 2016) and I'm excited for the years to come! I put a demo on Steam (Paths of Time, which is about 15 minutes and makes a good setup of things to come), and I don't know how to put it here. I am up for recommendations and help with all of our games. I can even pick up a demo and work on it if you no longer want to. I hope I'm not bad at this...

Lore

Resident Dragon
Welcome to the sheer insanity we like to call the forums. Feel free to ask any questions you may have, as we are all here to help. :)

Lore

Resident Dragon
I'm working on one at the moment with a group of people, plus finalising the concept for a personal project. :)