Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Male Tiger Beast Ears Gen Parts

Male Tiger Beast Ears Gen Parts 2016-01-08

No permission to download

Sinnistar

Praised Adventurer
Sinnistar submitted a new resource:

Male Tiger Beast Ears Gen Parts - A new set of beast ears modeled after a Tiger's ears.

A remade set of beast ears modeled with Tiger stripes. This is a remake of the MV defaults, so no need to credit me but you can if you like xP. Hope you guys enjoy! If you would like to see the matching tail lemme know and I'll make that next!

Read more about this resource...

Sinnistar

Praised Adventurer
Awesome! not sure if you take requests, but could you make some Faerie wings? (heart)
I can do my best yeah. I'll give it a try xD considering my current project will have a few of those too. I'll try making a set tomorrow. (Just note if it's more than 1 color I really can't seem to get others working, so if you want a specific set of colors, lemme know and I'll make those colors the default lol)

Edit: Just realized who you were. Yeah I will definitely work on a set in the morning xP It's only fair since you're helping me too.

Sinnistar

Praised Adventurer
These are nice, great work. More animal options the better!
Right lol. That's what I'm always thinking. The cat ears should have PATTERNS!! I plan on making the tiger tail to go with it when I get the chance too.
[doublepost=1452434627,1452270467][/doublepost]I have repackaged these with the tiger tail so now both can be used together.

Sinnistar

Praised Adventurer
Sinnistar updated Male Tiger Beast Ears Gen Parts with a new update entry:

In Rar format for easier download

Here, lol. There's no reason to keep giving this low ratings based solely on the download method I had chose that long ago xP. I've since learned how to pack them a lot better and had combined all of the resources I've made into a collection and so on (as well as single file rar versions of each set).

So, for those having the issue of not being able to download the whole thing because of not having a paid version of Mediafire (which I also don't have but am somehow able to download bulk...
Read the rest of this update entry...