Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Make a Promotion Video

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
We're trying to add a video of the forum onto youtube, and we need a video to do so. If you all wish to make a Promotion Video of RMMV for us to upload onto youtube feel free. Everyone who's video get's added to the site will receive a badge! :D

Update: I'll be sending the video link of the chosen video to my friend to get a few thousand views to help promote the youtube channel and website. So, the winner will get a lot of exposure on his/her youtube as well, seeing as your link, etc. to your youtube will be in the description of the video :D

Last edited:

Trumully

Cyborg Kiwi
We're trying to add a video of the forum onto youtube, and we need a video to do so. If you all wish to make a Promotion Video of RMMV for us to upload onto youtube feel free. Everyone who's video get's added to the site will receive a badge! :D

Update: I'll be sending the video link of the chosen video to my friend to get a few thousand views to help promote the youtube channel and website. So, the winner will get a lot of exposure on his/her youtube as well, seeing as your link, etc. to your youtube will be in the description of the video :D
Mine is being made! :P
[doublepost=1444721425,1444717589][/doublepost]Here is mine:
It won't be good as others, but at least I put 1 hour of heart & soul effort into this video! :P :) ;)

Rise Evil

Praised Adventurer
Xy$
Awesome staffs, and I see my name on the list? XD
I don't recall being a staff member (and I'm too lazy to apply anyway). I think you did an excellent job with the promo video ^^

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
It won't be good as others, but at least I put 1 hour of heart & soul effort into this video! :P :) ;)
@Rise Evil said, great job on the video :D I enjoyed it. I know I saw my name on there a few times. *I'm famous!*

Bizarre Monkey

I SHALL BE GLORIOUS!
It uses my banner so I instantly approve.

I might have a go at making one, I do like making trailers n' stuff. So we'll see.