Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lostinthamusic's Studio

Hey guys, I'm pretty new here but I thought I would post one or two of my video game tracks so I could get some feedback. I may eventually help people who need tracks in their games for free, or even charge a small fee if there is a market for it. I'm a singer-songwriter, guitarist, slight pianist, and composer. I have always had a love for RPGs since childhood. I used to make RPGs way back in the day on RPGMaker2000 and 2003, so nostalgia has brought me here to this point.

I'm by no means professional, but I do have an ear for music. I love all types of music and I would love to write more compositions for RPG games in the future!

Title: Noble Town of the Highlands
A medium sized village nestled in the highlands. The poor live at the bottom of the village, with the more prosperous people living in the market district amid the highest elevations. The castle is the highest point of the market district and the focal point of the whole town.

The song switches between the parts of the town towards the middle of the song, to get a feel for what both parts sound like.

Title: Mysterious Forest
An eerie forest.. light is barely visible. Who knows what lies beyond the shadows?

These are just demo tracks. A lot more could be done with them.
I hope to hear from you and maybe I can write some songs for your game!

For now this is free and note that I cannot do every request due to time constraints and personal interests.
If I like your project and you show dedication, that is a sure-fire way of getting some of my work.

Thanks!