Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lore Expert Needed [PAID]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
Though my game isn't going to be on RMMV I still need someone who is dedicated, and is absolutely amazing at creating lore, backstories, etc. I'd need someone willing to do a lot of research and is willing to work long term with myself, and the other team in my project. The information for my game can be found at https://DemiCardGame.com

The pay will depend on the current project at hand, off the bat I'll give you $50 to start off making the backstory of the card game itself. Then we can work on future payments, be it pay per work, a percentage of profits, or both (percentage would drastically decline)

CT_Bolt

Global Moderator
Staff member
Resource Team
Xy$
My girl friend is highly interested, she studied mythology in college.
Still need help?

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I know someone who has studied, researched, and taught a lot regarding various mythologies and religions. This person is also a published writer.

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
Thank you both for taking the time to respond to this. I was working with two people and ended up choosing @Starbird As my writer. He's already made an outstanding background lore for the game and I'll be sticking with him for the foreseeable future.

Status
Not open for further replies.