Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for tiles, charsets, animated blood and fire

Hi, So I am looking for tiles for my game. I wanted to get custom sets for tiles but discovered how expensive it is. So I am using RTP edits but need tiles to sell the Celtic Feel of my game and not seem like another "RPG Maker" game.
I also need Tiles or Charsets for a torture chamber. The game has the player assume the role of a villain and has scenes where he interrogates captured bosses for information. He ends up becoming the god of evil. I also need charsets for blood in battles and cutscenes and fire breath for interacting with events (He is a half-dragon)
The Engine is MV.

I also want tall sprites and would give you character concepts and clothing concepts for them. I would pay for game map sprites for base and armor sprites. as I am doing a sprite change feature to simulate armor change. Would obviously give credit, and my website would have a special page that links to your page, portfolio whatever.

How I am planning to pay:
I would send you concepts or photos of what I need, you tell me how much it is, I will pay you upfront per commission. I can't display the concept art publicly as I have commissioned them and am trying to keep that asset under tight control.

Starbird

Praised Adventurer
Resource Team
Xy$
Check my resource page. I have a gore/horror tileset that might have a few things that would be useful for your project.