Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Team Members for a Steam Game

Nero Akuryoo

Villager
Xy$
Hello, hope you're all doing well. I've recently started recruiting members for a team that will develop a game for Steam. I'm currently needing mappers, writters, artists and musicians. Also, if you think you're good with events and programming plugins feel free to talk to me, maybe I'll find a sport for you in the team.

Payment will be done based on what the games makes. Every profit done by the game after he goes on sale and/or a possible donaiton campaing once we have enough support will be split between the team members.

If you're interested, take a look at the game recruitment thread here. After that you can send me a message and we'll discuss further details.

Nero Akuryoo

Villager
Xy$
Have you paid for the Greenlight fee yet?
Not yet, but I already schearded the price an decided how I'll pay for it. I'm just wait until I actually have what to put up there, since if I can wait a little longer (until the end of next month, to be more precise) I decided to wait until then. If people get interested in joining the team and we get the demo done I'll rework my startegy and buy the fee earlier.

Nero Akuryoo

Villager
Xy$
Thanks. There's not much too see yet since at present I'm the only official member in the team, but I'm working to release a a short vid with the intro text of the game to give a feel of what it'll look like. Myabe even a basic playing build with some placeholders images to show how it will play.