Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Critiquers for Sneaux Demo

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I know this is not the typical classifieds. I make a lot of variant board-game map styles projects. This is not one of those. I make a good amount of short action/adventure RPGs. This is not one of those. I am asking for people to critique the Sneaux Demo.

How is Sneaux Demo different from my other creations?

1. Its main character is a snow flake.
2. The players wants Sneaux to fall to the next higher level. ;) Higher levels increase as snow flakes fall.
3. It is going to eventually have over 50 levels.

Click on Title Screen for More Information.

SneauxTitleDemo.png

d351r3d

Villager
Xy$
Lots of words in the beginning and it needs to be heavily edited. The get into battle thing is kind of super glitchy. Why don't you have an old lady (grandmother) telling her grand son about the snow flakes as it's winter. Fire going on in the fireplace. Hot chocolate on the table. etc. I get plunked into a game where I'm kid of cofused what's going on. Yeah I know it's snowflakes and I like the idea.