Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a Certain Song

MugenDraco

Villager
Xy$
I recently lost my entire game project and am having to start over. I've combed through the resources and found pretty much everything I was using, except for this one song. I'd made it the theme song to the starting village, and felt it was perfect, exactly what I was looking for for the hero's hometown. But I can't seem to find it. All I have left of the game is this short game test I'd uploaded to YouTube. Can anyone tell me if they recognize the song? I wouldn't be surprised if it was one of Zebestian's works, as I just discovered most of the other music I'd chosen for other parts of the game were his as well.

Also, not AS important, but I also didn't find the window set that has the Yin-Yang at the bottom of the textboxes, as seen in the video. If anyone knows which window set that is, please let me know. Thanks.

EDIT: The video seems to start at random times, even though I specified the start time in the URL. The song I'm looking for starts at 3:33.

Last edited:

MugenDraco

Villager
Xy$
After combing through ALL the audio Resources multiple times, I finally stumbled upon it. The song is by Sinnistar. It's called A Walk in the Forest, and it's on his SoundCloud page. Just in case anyone else wants to use this song and happens upon this post, here's the link.