Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a bus character sprite that is yellow

Overland_Cat

Villager
Xy$
Resource type: character sprites
Maker format: MV
Art style: RTP
Description: I'm looking for a yellow bus sprite that can be seen from four character angles, moving animation is fine, having it as tile format is fine too, even making it go with bus interior is also fine, I'm only needing outside for the moment right now.

CT_Bolt

Global Moderator
Staff member
Resource Team
Xy$
Resource type: character sprites
Maker format: MV
Art style: RTP
Description: I'm looking for a yellow bus sprite that can be seen from four character angles, moving animation is fine, having it as tile format is fine too, even making it go with bus interior is also fine, I'm only needing outside for the moment right now.
Couldn't really find any on the web sooo...

Below is my somewhat crude attempt at a MV Downscale using Chevyracer454's pixel art school bus (click to view) as the source.
Looks decent... screenshots:

If you can settle for a taxi I did find one posted at https://freerpgresources.wordpress.com/2015/09/27/futuristic-tiles/

Last edited:

Overland_Cat

Villager
Xy$
I can edit the bus, and maybe have a taxi for decoration.
[doublepost=1523128341,1523124597][/doublepost]Also, do you have to have a futuristic tiles pack license to use those vehicles?

CT_Bolt

Global Moderator
Staff member
Resource Team
Xy$
I can edit the bus, and maybe have a taxi for decoration.
[doublepost=1523128341,1523124597][/doublepost]Also, do you have to have a futuristic tiles pack license to use those vehicles?
So that bus will maybe work?

Are you asking for the license?