Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Long time tinkerer and lurker in the RPG maker community...

Rilinku

Villager
Xy$
Hi. I've been playing around with RPG Makers all the way back to RM95, but I've never made a full game and I've mostly just lurked the related sites in the background. I've got ideas, and I'm preparing to perhaps change that.

I have no talent for music or coding and only moderate talent for pixel art, but I like to design games, write dialogue, and create compelling worlds with the tools I can find. I'm currently working on bug-fixing, expanding, and grammatically revising an RMVX game, which will probably never see the light of day since it's someone else's game I'm tinkering with. But, when that project is over, I want to try some ideas for a couple of open ended games which the RMMV seems very well suited for.

I make games for my own enjoyment. I hope to be able to share them that perhaps others might find enjoyment in them as well.

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi Rilinku, and welcome to the community. MV is awesome for making a diversity of projects. Looking forward to seeing you around.