Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Long Beard

Long Beard 2.0

No permission to download

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
Xyphien submitted a new resource:

Long Beard - A super long beard for your characters

View attachment 1082
View attachment 1083
I made a really long beard for you to use in RMMV. It was a simple modification from Beard 01, named beard 06. If you have a beard named 06 already, you will need to rename one or the other.

Simply go into your Steam folder, wherever that is, and go to: Steam\SteamApps\common\RPG Maker MV\Generator

Then copy the contents from the ZIP file over to the generator folder. Open up RMMV, and BOOM!
Read more about this resource...

Micro

Dragon Goddess
LOL what a majestic beard!! I definitely will need an NPC somewhere in my game (if I ever make it...) with this beard. thanks xy xD

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hmmmm. Might be time for me to make that Dwarven Mage game, and yes his best friend is the Axe Wielding Elf. Thanks @Xyphien . Now to get that generator to make a wider, yet shorter character.

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
Hmmmm. Might be time for me to make that Dwarven Mage game, and yes his best friend is the Axe Wielding Elf. Thanks @Xyphien . Now to get that generator to make a wider, yet shorter character.
You figure that out, my friend, and you will NEED to inform me ASAP, because I'm trying to do the same thing XD

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
I am looking at making that a standard procedure, the rating.

BTW, you support bearded female dwarves, non-bearded dwarves, or they just do not exist?
if we can figure out how to make dwarfs I don't mind who has a beard XD Also, you can just transfer the files from Male to female :) *P.S. I didn't think female dwarfs had beards!*

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mine usually don't. Just remembering
Gimli: It's true you don't see many Dwarf-women. And in fact, they are so alike in voice and appearance, that they are often mistaken for Dwarf-men.
Aragorn: [whispering to Eowyn] It's the beards.
Gimli: And this in turn has given rise to the belief that there are no Dwarf-women, and that Dwarves just spring out of holes in the ground!
[Eowyn laughs]
Gimli: Which is, of course, ridiculous.
[doublepost=1450716000,1450672376][/doublepost]I noticed for the SV image, that there was a SV_Beard_p06.png, but not a SV_Beard_p06_c.png .
Could this be a reason why the beard does not change colors from default in the SV images when generating?

BeardTest.png

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
Xyphien updated Long Beard with a new update entry:

Long Beard (Updated Color)

I have updated the beard by adding a file, and changing up several other pictures as well as the colors. Now all colors works for the beard, and all color variations shows up on the full beard.
Read the rest of this update entry...
[doublepost=1450756105,1450756043][/doublepost]@MinisterJay thank you for pointing this out! I've changed it up, and fixed all other bugs I saw. The update has all the bug fixes.

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
@MinisterJay thank you for pointing this out! I've changed it up, and fixed all other bugs I saw. The update has all the bug fixes
You are welcome. Iron sharpens iron. For you tell me also when my stuff has bugs too. :)
[doublepost=1450757349,1450756315][/doublepost]Just downloaded latest version. The beard on the character set has been corrected. I am still getting yellow beards for the SV set.