Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Live demo of Android MV game

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
Sweet, seems a bit tough to touch the battle system commands, but this is so awsome too finally have an andoird rm game :)

Cloud Knight

Praised Adventurer
going to be really cool playing your own created games, mobile on the go. hopefully it's a bit smoother then that, unless that's just cause of the video. regardless though with plug in's and JavaScript GOD knows what people might come up with. i'm just exited at the fact to export to all these new platforms. it opens up a lot of more possibility's.
maybe one day i'll see you guy's work on the store one day. also sense it does export apk. even fan games can be shared for phones. just as long as it isn't tried on the store unless you want it to be removed or the possibility of being sued. only about a week left. they still got more video's to make so i'm excited to see what else is in store.