Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Likha Recruitment

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I am working on a game called Likha. Imagine a world where the battlebot competitions have gotten so advanced, that the battlrbots are large, powerful, and humanoid. They are so powerful that different world powers want to use these technologically advanced battlebots for warfare. Many of the robotics engineers decided to leave this profession. A new form of completion may be on the horizon, one that instead of getting bigger is getting smaller...

Without divulging too much of the game, I will show you the main character of the game, Likha.

Likha.png

What team members do we currently desire?

1. A title screen artist.
2. Music composers, for a short battlebot scene, a short genetics scientific scene, microbe tests, and microbe competitions.
3. Various chapter scene artists.
4. Possible microbe artist. ( I am making most of them, but I may also have some kind of contest later on.