Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Levin Project

Levin Project Alpha: v1.0.1

No permission to download

Ravani Lestari

Towns Guard
Xy$
Ravani Lestari submitted a new resource:

Levin Project - Levin Project Alpha

A woman by the name of Levin awakens from a dream, with a mysterious spirit that just seems to know everything that is going on. She is told that she was on a board request to mine some iron ore. Her shift is over, and as the team prepares to head out, they get trapped inside.

Levin Project Alpha is designed to introduce the core mechanics and difficulty of the game. Utilizing the in-game manuals is very important, especially when knowing how to learn new skills, as some may come attached...
Read more about this resource...

Sinnistar

Praised Adventurer
Nice work! Works great now. And you added a sort of description of the story heh xD that'll make it more easy to get into. I'll play through this tonight sometime and let ya know what I think of it and any suggestions that could improve it!

Ravani Lestari

Towns Guard
Xy$
Thanks! Looking forward to it. I already had Driftwood Gaming stream it on his youtube, so I have his feedback as well. Just something you can watch while it is downloading. Also, the bug he ran into in that video has been fixed.

Sinnistar

Praised Adventurer
Thanks! Looking forward to it. I already had Driftwood Gaming stream it on his youtube, so I have his feedback as well. Just something you can watch while it is downloading. Also, the bug he ran into in that video has been fixed.
lol I can do a video review of it too if you'd like xP I also have a youtube channel (although it only has 1 subscriber lol, not much content on it yet!). I actually do that with a lot of indie game (on my past two channels not the new one yet) so long as they have more than 30 minutes of content it's doable.

Sinnistar

Praised Adventurer
I would appreciate that! Real time feedback helps a lot. :) I'll sub to your channel too, whats the url?
xD The nefty little link is in my signature. It'll take ya to my channel. And sure I can do that and have it uploaded prolly Monday I'd say at the earliest.
[doublepost=1453604735,1453604555][/doublepost]
Next recommendation: Please give the forum a Mac deployment in a separate thread.
I'd support that recommendation too lol.

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
How long of a demo is it? Do you have custom graphics? Is it zipped? Did it go through MV Stripper?
The reasoning for this questioning is the SIZE of the file.

Sinnistar

Praised Adventurer
How long of a demo is it? Do you have custom graphics? Is it zipped? Did it go through MV Stripper?
The reasoning for this questioning is the SIZE of the file.
I believe they mentioned 30-40 mins in the previous thread for it. Don't quote that but yeah could be why so big.

Ravani Lestari

Towns Guard
Xy$
If you do everything that the demo has to offer, I'd say it is at least an hour and a half. That is if you 100% everything, through crafting recipes and completing quests as well as the progress until after you defeat the boss.

Compared to the demo, the Alpha is about 10% of the full demo, while the demo is going to be no more than 10% of the full game.

There is plenty to look forward to in the demo, but first, I would like to see what needs fixing while it is still in the alpha phase. I want it to be difficult, but rewarding. The bat parts that they drop will be used for crafting low rank bat equipment that gives you certain perks and bonus skills to learn via Equipment Skill Learn. So be sure to craft the two pieces of bat equipment I added into the alpha to learn a very useful skill: Drain Slash.

Last edited:

Sinnistar

Praised Adventurer
@Ravani Lestari Welp, it seems my computer refused the initial download attempt that acted like it worked but it didn't save anywhere. Now it don't seem to want to let me download it again, page goes not responding. I'll see if I can figure this out, and if I can get it to work I'll do a video review on it but yeah not looking promising at the moment heh. I do get a new computer that'll be set up this week sometime so maybe then I can do it, but idk for now.

Ravani Lestari

Towns Guard
Xy$
One problem people have been having with the mediafire download is having to clear their cache and cookies. Perhaps give that a try and re-visit the download page here.

Sinnistar

Praised Adventurer
One problem people have been having with the mediafire download is having to clear their cache and cookies. Perhaps give that a try and re-visit the download page here.
I never have any heh xP I clear those almost daily due to other issues. If anything it's just my slow connection here. Most likely the cause of it is dropped connection to the link. Meh, I'll just have to try it when I get my new pc set up. Hopefully it'll work out then.

Sinnistar

Praised Adventurer
Ah okay, if you want to keep trying, I'll work with you. Just let me know. :)
Yeah don't think it would change anything lol. I'm pretty tech savvy with these sort of things and anything I've thought of isn't working. I live in a desert with a 2mb connection lmao so it's like dinosaur age internet xP no wonder it'd drop a connection during load up.

Ravani Lestari

Towns Guard
Xy$
Well damn, lol. No worries, there is no rush. I'm barely starting work on the demo build next weekend, but with the amount of work it will take, it might not even be released by summer. I have a website up if you want to follow the demo build development updates. Made a thread in the Games Under Development category.

Sinnistar

Praised Adventurer
Well damn, lol. No worries, there is no rush. I'm barely starting work on the demo build next weekend, but with the amount of work it will take, it might not even be released by summer. I have a website up if you want to follow the demo build development updates. Made a thread in the Games Under Development category.
I still look forward to playing it heh. I am prolly gonna be uploading my January Calendar resource pack this week too. I've been doing a bunch of different things to make it a decent variety heh. I'ma do a calander thingy too so release a new pack of resources every month on top of what I normally do anyhow. And sure, I'll check out the website to follow your development. It really does sound like it's gonna be an interesting game for sure.