Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LakePixel's Music Studio

Status
Not open for further replies.

LakePixel

Villager
Xy$
Hey, everyone. I'm looking to expand my horizons, and I would love to compose music for the community. Here are some examples of my pieces:

---EXAMPLE SONGS---

The Tropics (Field Theme, Orchestral):

Gray City (Entirely Electronic, with several "feelings" to the song (Ambient, Stress, Combat, etc.)

Chrono Trigger Battle 1 Theme, Techno:

---FINISHED COMMISIONS---

For goddialga, Penultimate (A final dungeon theme):
-This was composed for free, before the new policy.

For Leanne, Home Sweet Home (A town theme):
-This was composed for free, before the new policy.

---HOW TO LEAVE A REQUEST---

Respond to this thread or message me directly.

If you would like me to remix or cover an already existing song, please specify right away.

If you want me to create a song, specify the song's use, and feel (For instance: A song for a Town in the desert.)

The more information about the setting, the better of an idea that I can get, and the faster I can get it done.

I do not have access to an electric guitar, so I cannot do metal tracks. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Do not worry about grammar or correct pronunciation. I will not ignore you.

Don't be afraid to ask for something new. I'd like to try to expand my music as much as possible.

If you need a Sound Effect (SFX), tell me what kind of sound effect you need (A power up sound, or a confirmation beep).

---TERMS OF USE---

The term "Credit Given" will be used several times throughout this post. Credit Given means credit given to me in any of the following terms:
My name, LakePixel, is in the credits of your game, and/or
My name, LakePixel, is in the special thanks of anything regarding to your game.

You only need to add one of my names to anything regarding your game to count as credit. I'm not stingy, so don't be scared if you accidentally forget my name. I will message you regarding the matter. That being said, ignoring my requests and/or my demands to give credit where credit is due, I will be provoked to file a copyright strike towards you and your game. I'd prefer not to have all that drama, so please follow my rules before you take any of my songs.

REMIX/COVERS OF SONGS:

All Games:
A remix of an already existing song can be used in any game, commercial or non-commercial, with credit given.

ORIGINAL SONGS:

All Games:
Simple songs such as town themes are acceptable and I am willing to make them at a reduced price. More complex songs take more time, and therefore I request a bit more compensation.

Thanks in advance! I look forward to working with the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.