Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Konichiwa minna-san!

Potato_Coach

Towns Guard
Xy$
Hello everyone! Since many members have been doing this... I thought to myself, "Why not?" For starters introductions: My REAL Name is "Genaro Villejo Villarin", currently 14 living here in the Philippines. I can say that I am good in using RPG Maker VX Ace and RPG Maker MV, but I can't make a story, soooo.... I haven't finished even a single game... I am also good... In drawing.

That's all for now.. If anybody has a question feel free to ask.

*currently looking for storywriters for my game*

Zebestian

The Artist formerly known as Kaimen
Resource Team
*sees that his current mood is "Liar"*
*is suspicious*

Oh... uhm... hey there, buddy! :)
We seem to get a lot of people that are good at using RPG Maker but have never finished a single game. I haven't made a game and I'm not even good at using RM. I'm only good at making music. :D
Anyway, welcome to the forum where there's no "envy" only "MV". Hope you're gonna have an awesome time. ^_^

Amysaurus

Digital Artist
Staff member
Resource Team
Hey there!

I think a lot of us are in the same boat, lol. There always seems to be at least one thing keeping us from getting our games done. xD Anyway, I hope you enjoy the community!

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
I have yet to finish a full game but I do have a demo, and another very close to a demo lol. Anyways welcome aboard I'm glad you signed up and look forward to seeing you around
Cheers :D

Ike

Adventurer
Hmm...welcome.
So your REAL name right?
*fills in blank space*
Do you have a REAL location where I could pay a visit? *hides pencil* *hides eraser* *smile*

Potato_Coach

Towns Guard
Xy$
Hmm...welcome.
So your REAL name right?
*fills in blank space*
Do you have a REAL location where I could pay a visit? *hides pencil* *hides eraser* *smile*
Well I live here in Davao. Thank you for the Warm Welcome Everyone!

I'll change my mood.:D:D:D:D^_^

Last edited:

Macro

Pantologist
Xy$
Welcome man I've been playing around with RPG Maker for a long time but haven't made a single game either, hehe. Since you can draw AND use RPG Maker, it would probably make it easy to find a team. :)

Zebestian

The Artist formerly known as Kaimen
Resource Team
Freaking hell. That's why I hate chats and forums sometimes. You never know if someone's being serious or not. To me, it appeared like you were not getting that I was joking. People need to use smileys more. :D :D :D :D :D

Trumully

Cyborg Kiwi
Hello Potato Coach! Welcome to the RPG Maker MV forum!
A question, can I eat you since you're a potato? Please?

Last edited:

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
Hello and welcome to the forums :) Sorry for the late reply :O I hope to see you around the forums!