Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just need a little help with equipments

jaye

Villager
Xy$
I have finally finished my custom scenes. Yay! All by myself, but I have one problem. In my custom equip scene, it displays the normal equipment names. The problems is, I have custom equipment names. How do I get it to show the custom equipment names?

Here is my code snippet:
Window_Status.prototype.drawEquipments = function(x, y) {
var equips = this._actor.equips();
var count = Math.min(equips.length, this.maxEquipmentLines());
for (var i = 0; i < count; i++) {
this.drawItemName(equips[index], x, y + this.lineHeight() * i);
}
};

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
Where are you custom equip names located? Did you create them in MV editor or are they noteags? If MV editor, the name should auto appear if you set your equipment to use that type. Maybe I'm confused though could you show us a bit more, maybe how you're doing things and a screenshot or two would be very helpful.

jaye

Villager
Xy$
Where are you custom equip names located? Did you create them in MV editor or are they noteags? If MV editor, the name should auto appear if you set your equipment to use that type. Maybe I'm confused though could you show us a bit more, maybe how you're doing things and a screenshot or two would be very helpful.
Sorry for the late reply. I figured it out. thanks.