Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JRPG Celestial Faith: Elythia's Curse

Zebestian

The Artist formerly known as Kaimen
Resource Team
Man, I love the visuals of this! I mean seriously, this is the kind of game that I would like to make some day! Or maybe even just be a part of. Love your characters but I had a little giggle at Lucis. I know he's supposed to be a king and all and kings need to have beards to comply with the RPG trope but it really looks like the artist couldn't decide how old he actually is. Face says 20, facial hair says at least 50. Not a bad thing though just something I noticed while glancing over your pictures! ^-^

Edit: Forgot to mention - I'd love to support your Kickstarter but I can't due to lack of credit card. I'm crossing my fingers for you though! Maybe a shoutout on Twitter might help?

Edit edit: Nevermind that. I just scrolled down and the PayPal button hit me right in the face. XD

Azure

Villager
Xy$
Man, I love the visuals of this! I mean seriously, this is the kind of game that I would like to make some day! Or maybe even just be a part of. Love your characters but I had a little giggle at Lucis. I know he's supposed to be a king and all and kings need to have beards to comply with the RPG trope but it really looks like the artist couldn't decide how old he actually is. Face says 20, facial hair says at least 50. Not a bad thing though just something I noticed while glancing over your pictures! ^-^

Edit: Forgot to mention - I'd love to support your Kickstarter but I can't due to lack of credit card. I'm crossing my fingers for you though! Maybe a shoutout on Twitter might help?

Edit edit: Nevermind that. I just scrolled down and the PayPal button hit me right in the face. XD
Hi! A shoutout on twitter would be awesome ^_^ It's not always the $$$ we're up to, exposure could also be great! And regarding lucis, yes we kind of noticed that but no worries, a new one is in the works which is a lot more... older xD Wow that sounds a bit condescending on the age lol! Anyway, he will partly look more like a king.

Byrde

Villager
Xy$
Oh wow, this is amazing looking! (heart)
Also really intimidating for someone who just got MV and is starting to learn how things work. If I can manage to make something like this one day, I'm gonna be happy~~

Azure

Villager
Xy$
Oh wow, this is amazing looking! (heart)
Also really intimidating for someone who just got MV and is starting to learn how things work. If I can manage to make something like this one day, I'm gonna be happy~~
Thank you so much!
No need to get intimidated, you can practice and build experience until you get there. I've started with
really crappy games before that no one even bothered to play, it's been years(6) since I've tinkered with rpg maker softwares. (cute)