Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Japan?

aznartifact

Villager
Xy$
Out of curiosity, has anyone thought about making a japan(modern) tileset? I'd like to make an RPG in tokyo; apartments, school, park, etc.

p.s i'm new to all of this. i really enjoy it this program.

AceOfShades

Villager
Xy$
Sounds amazing!!!

But I think there already is a tileset that includes a Japanese Style Highschool(Kou-kou). I think all the modern tiles are there, except for the traditional stuff, i.e. Temples(Otera), Ramen Shops(Ramen-ya) and Sushi Houses(Sushi-ya), Hot Spring Bath Houses(Onsen)... I'll get back to you if ever I find the link...

aznartifact

Villager
Xy$
Sounds amazing!!!

But I think there already is a tileset that includes a Japanese Style Highschool(Kou-kou). I think all the modern tiles are there, except for the traditional stuff, i.e. Temples(Otera), Ramen Shops(Ramen-ya) and Sushi Houses(Sushi-ya), Hot Spring Bath Houses(Onsen)... I'll get back to you if ever I find the link...

SWEET!! please do... in the mean time, this is what i pretty much done so far

AceOfShades

Villager
Xy$
What video editor or screen capture application did you use? I sure want to exchange ideas if possible.
I'll even share some details on the game I'm currently developing. I sure want to show you a short trailer as well.

I'm currently working on Ace of Shades : Kruschtya Equation Analysis
It's a mouthful... I know LoL (jolly)

aznartifact

Villager
Xy$
What video editor or screen capture application did you use? I sure want to exchange ideas if possible.
I'll even share some details on the game I'm currently developing. I sure want to show you a short trailer as well.

I'm currently working on Ace of Shades : Kruschtya Equation Analysis
It's a mouthful... I know LoL (jolly)

I'm using Xsplit, it came with windows 10 as a part of the xbox feature. then i used premiere to edit the video

AceOfShades

Villager
Xy$
Hello! Told you I'll be back (jolly)
Here's the game I'm currently working on.
I used LoiLo Game Recorder for the video.

Ace of Shades : Kruschtya Equation Analysis is about a boy in a different world,
where the lines between technology and mysticism
are blurred because of one complicated equation:
the Kruschtya Equation, otherwise known as
the "Equation of the Gods".

Man in this separate realm has found the means to control Metaphysical Phenomena
by substituting this equation to the limits of the Laws of Physical Phenomena.

However, in the midst of the Research and Development of this newfound technology,
they have not completely deciphered the code for one reason...

The Kruschyta Equation is an avatar of Nyarlathotep,
"The Creeping Chaos", in Lovecraftian Mythos.
Understanding the complete equation leads its reader to insanity,
and it is then used to summon Nyarlathotep,
who then seeks to unleash the Ancient Ones from Lovecraftian Mythology.

However, there still might be hope...
A person who embraces both light and darkness within himself and acknowledges that
there are evil beings who wear the banner of Light
and good being who wear the banner of Darkness,
will not lose his humanity.

A champion of Light and Darkness...
An Ace of Shades...
Will this Ace of Shades prove to be this realm's protector, or its very demise?​

Last edited: