Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I've heard there was a party with tons of cookies :D

Rise Evil

Praised Adventurer
Xy$
Joking aside, good : morning/afternoon/evening everyone! I'm Rise Evil, you can call me Demos as well. I've never been good with introductions to be honnest, but I updated my infos about myself in my member profile. I know RPG Maker since the XP era (damn I miss the Weapon/Armor stats as well as the bed's blanket trick for more realism). I hope there's a way to bring those back with MV, regardless the method. :D

I'm usualy shy, but I can chat a lot if I find myself captivated to a topic of interest. It has never been easy for me to use forums because of my nature as well feeling intimidated. I hope to have fun with everyone to share thoughts or anything related to RPG Maker or not. ^^

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
Weapon/Armor stats as well as the bed's blanket trick for more realism
The blanket thing was one of my all time favorite things about XP. I know it's small, but it's an amazing thing!

There shouldn't ever be a reason to feel intimidated here! My hope is to provide a great, happy, and helpful community of RMers. Welcome to the site Rise, and I hope to see you around!

P.S. You should update your avatar :)

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
Yay!! Welcome aboard Rise Evil, glad to have you here. Yes there is a big party here it runs 24/7 365 days a year, and I am a cookie baking master,and cookie lover. Don't bribe me with cookies it's against the rules hehehe.

Rise Evil

Praised Adventurer
Xy$
Yay!! Welcome aboard Rise Evil, glad to have you here. Yes there is a big party here it runs 24/7 365 days a year, and I am a cookie baking master,and cookie lover. Don't bribe me with cookies it's against the rules hehehe.
Thanks a lot and don't worry about that. I don't bribe :P

sage

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
t has never been easy for me to use forums
I find it much easier to get comfortable with a small forum, instead of a larger one. If that is the case for you, then you came at a great time. Welcome to the forum.

Rise Evil

Praised Adventurer
Xy$
Thanks a lot, and you're correct. Bigger ones are always harder to keep in touch with everything, especially when you're new there.