Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's Xyphien everyone!

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
Yes, the notorious Xyphien of the "Owns way to much stuff" group. I'm here to bring you RPGMakerMV.co a new forum and one of my 3 forums I now own, and work on daily :)

I'm a huge gamer, and have been using RPG Maker for a long while now. I'm no coder sadly, but I do make some graphics, and have a buddy who makes sprites, characters, etc. I'll be trying to bring him along on the site, or at least post his stuff up here.

Anyway, if you'd like to get to know me more, feel free to ask below!
Hello everyone, I'm Chaun Farmer, owner of Xyphien LLC. I originally opened this site as RPGMakerMV.co back in 2015, and now it's almost 2021 and I've revamped this amazing site to hopefully keep it up to date with all things RPG Maker Related!

If anyone has any questions feel free to ask!

Last edited:

sage

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I'm no coder sadly, but I do make some graphics, and have a buddy who makes sprites, characters, etc. I'll be trying to bring him along on the site, or at least post his stuff up here.
You dirty dog.
I thought you're supposed to introducing yourself in this forum, not me P:

Tigerbite

Villager
Xy$
Few questions. What are your other sites/forums? Also, do you plan on this just being a forum or do you plan on it actually being a full fledged site?

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
Few questions. What are your other sites/forums? Also, do you plan on this just being a forum or do you plan on it actually being a full fledged site?
My other forums are:
Http://www.gamehandout.com which is a gaming website dedicated to giving back to the gaming community. We give away games all the times, host raffles (Currently doing one for Black Ops 3) and more. We have blogs, reviews, news, and starting up our youtube currently which will be sponsoring youtube gamers.

I also own http://www.facerig.us which was the first facerig website to come out (I made it before FaceRig's official website was released). It's dedicated to facerig addons/downloads.

As for the last question, do you plan on making this just a forum? As of now, the plans I have is to have it as a forum, and add a homepage and make it about the RPG Maker News, and released. So any new resource that is added, new game that is added, demo, etc. will be featured on the homepage. My goal is to host lots of addons such as sprites, tilesets, game demos, full games, etc. As well as allow people to sell them if they want to. It's hard to make a game greenlit on Steam, so I want to be the alternative to selling RPG Maker games, as well as hosting free games for the community to try out. The shop can be used for free services (Which is always highly recommended) As well as Paid services (I'll be making the rules on that here shortly).

I hope that answers your questions @Tigerbite if you wish to ask anymore, or tell us what you'd like to see added to the site you can do so in the suggestions/feedback section :)