Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Issue with YEP Active Turn Based Plugin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rise Evil

Praised Adventurer
Xy$
Greetings everyone! After trying out the Active Time Battle (also known as Yanfly's Active Turn Based). The plugin works like a charm. However, there's something that bothers me and even though Yanfly told me it was doable, I didn't figure it out how to do it.

My problem is when I choose the Attack command, instead of doing it instantly, it has a charge gauge that has to be filled up, like if you were charging a spell or loading an item.

The ATB gauge proceeds as it's supposed to do.

The yellow bat is called the Charge Gauge if I'm not mistaken. But I don't want the Attack command to require this to proceed a normal attack like a skill or magic does. I want the Attack Command and certain skills (since I'm using Weapon Skill to have different formula for weapons) to not have the Charge Gauche, and apply instantly.

Here's Yanfly's Script : http://yanfly.moe/plugins/en/YEP_X_BattleSysATB.js

I give all my thanks in advance.

eivl

Local Hero
Xy$
Looks like you can change the speed value, not sure if they both are linked to the same value, will install the plugin and test.
[doublepost=1447244188,1447235179][/doublepost]Speed = filling up the turn gauge.
Charge = charging up for an action
Gauge = both, whichever is active

So there is no way of using notetags or anything like that. What you must to instead is to change the Skills Invocation Speed to something high, like 2000, then it will work!

Remember that if mobs use this skill it will also be instant.

Hope this helps!

Rise Evil

Praised Adventurer
Xy$
@eivl Thank you very much. I didn't know there was something much easier to do with the database without requiring any note tag or modifying the plugin. You're the best!
[doublepost=1447290482,1447290393][/doublepost]@LTN Games can you come in and lock my thread, please? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.