Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Inter Somnium【Game Project】[Early Development] (0.0.5)

Do you want to see Lazy Devlogs of this game?

• No, I can visit your youtube channel!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm not sure!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TheParaxoid

Villager
Xy$

Welcome to Inter Somnium!
Inter Somnium is an indie exploration horror game with puzzles, mystery and multiple endings!
I have been working on the project since June 22nd of 2017!
  • The game will be a mix of parallax mapping and normal mapping! It will be simple, yet visually stunning!​
  • The game will have amazing soundtracks by Ross Bugden (who allowed me to use his creative commons music), Myuuji (who officially states that his music may be utilized anywhere with creative commons) and me (my own soundtracks)​
  • The game will be free. You don't have to pay. You may donate to me on patreon (which I will create soon), so I can have coffee and have more time to work on it. After all, I am in college and there isn't much time available!​
  • The game will have multiple endings! Your choices in the game will be important! There will be 1 true ending, 4 other endings and 2 secret endings!​
  • The game would consist of 6 chapters (as a way for me to divide my work)​
  • Currently I am developing the game alone! My friend will help me develop it later! It will also use tilesets, sounds and plugins who are allowed to be used in public projects! If you can contribute, it will be great!​
  • This game would have a 1280x720 resolution.​
  • This game will have a tonne of plugins which are allowed to be used in public projects as well as custom plugins!​
  • There will be a huge amount of easter eggs which you can discover in this game!​
  • There won't be blank pointless levels with default sounds or textures anywhere!​
Videos:-
Trailer:-
First Release:-
Downloads:-
Will be available as soon as the game-breaking bug is repaired and more
areas are created

Last edited:

Leanne

Villager
Xy$
This looks interesting. :D
Especially that "dying" lore. XD The 7 minutes thing and the recollection of memories/dream/vision during that time.
Though, out of topic, scientifically speaking, the last sense human loses is hearing. So, in Philippines, we have a creepy belief of telling your wishes to a dead person before he loses that sense. (People just assume the dead will hear it for the last time.) It is said that your wish will come true.

TheParaxoid

Villager
Xy$
This looks interesting. :D
Especially that "dying" lore. XD The 7 minutes thing and the recollection of memories/dream/vision during that time.
Though, out of topic, scientifically speaking, the last sense human loses is hearing. So, in Philippines, we have a creepy belief of telling your wishes to a dead person before he loses that sense. (People just assume the dead will hear it for the last time.) It is said that your wish will come true.
Thanks! =) I actually got inspired from a small creepy story that I read online about flashbacks

Wait, so scientifically it is true?THAT MEANS I'LL DIE LISTENING TO MUSIC OR WATCHING ANIME? Not bad, I am less afraid of death now XD

Leanne

Villager
Xy$
It's some medical practitioners' belief (Most doctors and nurses agree, some don't). XD Well, it was my nursing professor who said that. XD Her previous nursing professors told her about that, too, so, before she took her boarding exam (when she was a nursing student), she tried it out. (OuO) She did the "whisper". She said, it did came true for her, since, she passed the Nursing Licensure Exam. :') <---Which I think is just a result of God's grace and studying hard. :'3

That's a fun way of thinking about it. d(OoO)b You can~! X'D