Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Inktober 2016

sage

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Inktober is an art challenge that involves doing an ink drawing every day during October. All you have to do is get a pen, and draw something.

There is an official prompt for each day, but you don't have to follow it. The important part is doing ink drawings. You can find out more about it here: http://mrjakeparker.com/inktober

Will you be participating?
If not, it's not too late to start. If you are, share your art!

sage

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I bought a four-pack of "Faber Castell PITT Artist Pens" a few months ago, and that's what I'm going to be using. They're just a bunch of ink pens with different sizes. They work well enough for me, but they were kinda expensive.

Day 1: I was trying to just scribble something down. I'm not used to drawing with ink, and no real eraser. I went a little overboard around the shoulders, so I covered it up with some paint.

Day 2: I did do a pencil sketch this time, but I didn't want to just get close and line everything. I still wanted to play with the pens, so I kept it sketchy.