Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Importing Single .png Tilesets

Nezeru

Villager
Xy$
Hello friends, I'm new to RPG Maker MV in general and wish to use some AX tilesets. So far, I've already converted them to 48x48 size but have no idea how to import them properly into A1, A2, A3, B, C, D, etc. since they're just single images as opposed to the base tiles which are already separated by their category. Every time I try inputting the image into a slot, the resulting tiles either come out stacked, glitched, or cut off from the bottom part of the image.

I've attached a sample of a tileset I'm trying to import. Help is appreciated.

Attachments

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I can assist you with a lot of your custom B and C images. A1 and A2 take additional step than what is visually seen in the map editor.
I make a lot of custom images, and a lot of these are for custom tilesets. Did you try to put some of your creations in D or E, of the Outside tileset? From what I have seen in your attached file, almost all can be put into the D and E sections. You might have to merge a few together on the same sheet, to make it work.