Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm New Here

d351r3d

Villager
Xy$
I came here from forums.rpgmakerweb.com where it should be called forums.hugbox.com. Is this forum also a hugbox because I'm kind of getting tired of this safe place crap? This forum script is far better than theirs.

Last edited:

Lore

Resident Dragon
Welcome to insanity @d351r3d. This is an awesome community, so if you have any questions, feel free to ask. I promise we don't bite...unless you press the action button. ;)

As for this "hugbox" thing... I have no idea.

d351r3d

Villager
Xy$
Welcome to insanity @d351r3d. This is an awesome community, so if you have any questions, feel free to ask. I promise we don't bite...unless you press the action button. ;)

As for this "hugbox" thing... I have no idea.
The hugbox thing means that people are just like 12 year olds and they all think the same. No one is allowed to have a different idea or change the norm. I feel forums.rpgmakerweb.com it's frowned upon to think for yourself and not agree with the mods and veterans. It really sucks and it's a dumb place to be. I don't want to get talked down to because I don't have 35k posts. It's a really dumb way to run a forum.

Azdak

Villager
Xy$
I also do not know of this "hugbox forums" so I couldn't possibly comment on it.

I have been around here for quite a while now and I can honestly say this website is filled with genuinely friendly, helpful and very generous people!
I don't think I have ever come across anything I would consider confrontational /aggressive behaviour on any of the forums here.

Hopefully you will find different results with this place compared to the last place you were at. :)