Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm Here!

Juneberry

Global Moderator
Xy$
Nice to meet you! I look forward to seeing the pack you're working on. What kind of pixels do you like making the most? Sprites? Tiles? Something else all together? I'm really curious...Since I'm trying to learn to pixel, slowly but surely.

Mysiath

the Eternal Lord in the Nothingness
Xy$
I do so love pixel art, and I'm looking forward to what you have created. Welcome to the forums:)

Lore

Resident Dragon
Welcome to the forums, and I echo the sentiments of the other posters... very much looking forward to seeing your work :)

Skyrocker

Towns Guard
Xy$
Hey Charles, welcome to the fun club! We do hope you enjoy your stay here. :D

If you ever have any questions, feel free to ask around as everyone here is always willing to help, whether it's game making, writing or drawing.
We have a little bit of everything. :D

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
And I'm ready to provide as much quality sutffs as I can :3
I'm mainly a pixel artist, and I love the style I use. I would post something I've done here, buuuuut, I'm saving that for a pack I'm making. :3
Looking forward to seeing some of your contributions.

Hi CHarleswayne10, and welcome to the community.