Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ika_BakaKu

Villager
Xy$
Hello community,

You could say I am new, but not new to the RPGmaker communities, well.. I used to be very known back in the day, as creators of cancelled projects like Lands of Lunori, and A Journey's End... I am roaming around not as a game dev currently, but scouting or checking out other's lovely art or compositions. I can't say I will be around a lot as a full time streamer, but my reasons for coming back to this type of community is without a doubt, some of the best underappreciated resource creators I've ever seen.

Can't wait to see all of the talent the communities have offered over the years.. I remember when charas-project was the main place for rpgmaker content creators, now there are so many communities aiming to make beautiful things. Makes me happy to see how far so many have come or wish to come too.

Catch ya around!
Ika

Zebestian

The Artist formerly known as Kaimen
Resource Team
Well, hello, hello @Ika_BakaKu! So nice to have you here! And I have to say, it's nice to see someone who seems to truly acknowledge the value of all the resources that are being made by the RM community. I myself have only been part of the whole RPG Maker circle for about four years and been composing music for three but I sure love this community and this forum in particular. And I'm sure you will, too! So have a nice time~! ^-^

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi Ika. There is indeed a wide variety of resource contributions to be found in the community. We do not discriminate on a person's level of artistry or talents. Looking forward to hearing more from you, and welcome to the community.

Lore

Resident Dragon
Welcome to the forums @Ika_BakaKu! Glad to have you in this fantastic community. We're all here to help you with your endeavours, so if you have any questions, or need any assistance at all, don't be afraid to ask! Remember, the only silly question is the one never asked. :)