Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ignore Empty Space In Pictures

Arbeza

Villager
Xy$
So I am using the Yanfly Picture Common Events plugin on some pictures of paintings where you are supposed to click on a certain part of the painting. I have a picture for the painting and then I added another picture of the part you are supposed to click on top. But in the second picture I have a bunch of empty space around it so I don't have to position it manually.
The problem is that when I tested the game, the empty space was counted as part of the picture and the common event triggered wherever I was clicking. So I'm just hoping that there's some way to focus on the part of the picture that is an actual picture without having to cut down the picture itself and try to go in and position it perfectly. I was planning on doing this a bunch of times and I don't think i would have the patience to do that, so any possibilities would be greatly appreciated.8427Also this is what I meant by empty space. I'm sure there's a term for it.