Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[IGMC 2017] Looking for composer and Artist with a experience on RPG maker VX Ace software.

jomarcenter

Villager
Xy$
Hello this is MJM from Jomarcenter Gaming Studio and our team is looking for Artist who is expirence with RPG maker VX ace for our project in the creation of sprites, characters, and possibly tile-set. the reasons why specifically with an experience on RPG maker VX ace because we have our own artist who is specialized in a non game development field who can help out in making the game, and request that she want to have\ another person who understand the software in terms of how graphics works to help out in working on the graphics aspect.

We are a team of 4 with a few who is basically brand new in the RPG Maker software and I am helping out with them to understand the software better.
We already have a story built and our other team members are ready to create the game itself at anytime. It would be nice if we can get someone who can help out in the project.

This is a free work project unless if we win the contest I will split the prize money with the team members.

if there any question about this you may PM me or send a reply in this post otherwise please tell me if you want to join in with us.

thanks.