Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Igloo for Camp tiles

Should I add this to the camp tiles

• Total voters

Jodis

Adventurer
Xy$
Have a request for some camp tiles in the snow. The world map shows an igloo but they don't provide you with the tile sets, (exterior, interior) only a world map icon. So I tried my hand at snow again. If you all like it I will up date the camp tiles.

Igloo's now added to the Camp Tile set. https://rpgmakermv.co/resources/camp-tiles-by-jodis.1314/

If you have not seen the tileset hear is the link. https://rpgmakermv.co/resources/camp-tiles-by-jodis.1314/

Now i have the look i wanted this is it.

Final Draft:
Screenshot_3_11_2017.png

Inside ScreenShot:
Iglooinside.png

Credits for all uploads but the font:
You can edit, re-post, use in any game free or other wise. Just give me credit for the originals. I use mv tiles. Why because I like to make the tiles fit with the default set. One that I did was the rose in the farm because it MV did not have one. Still same you can edit and recolor. Only reason font is different is because I did not make it but the company allows you to use it free. I uploaded it thinking other dyslexics who don't know how to add fonts would like it. So if i forget to put in credits here it is. lol

Attachments

Last edited:

Jodis

Adventurer
Xy$
well never said i was good at it lol
[doublepost=1491919616,1491789204][/doublepost]Got a better screenshot thanks to hubby showing me how to do it in gimp. I use photoshop and it don't have a tool to get the look i need.

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
I really like your version 1 style for the outside of the igloo. I think I like it more than the second version. Either way I'm happy and can see me using these in my project.

Jodis

Adventurer
Xy$
I did it i didn't like the large brick look so i got it smaller. If i get it any better it would not work with the default tiles.

v1 was too choppy because i use world map and enlarged it
v2 better but bricks were to big
v3 Now to dress it up with plants and stuff
[doublepost=1491927332,1491924466][/doublepost]Just dressed it up some and put some town of season trees with it and it fits in perfectly.
Screenshot_3_11_2017.png

I did it i didn't like the large brick look so i got it smaller. If i get it any better it would not work with the default tiles.

v1 was too choppy because i use world map and enlarged it
v2 better but bricks were to big
v3 Now to dress it up with plants and stuff
[doublepost=1491927332,1491924466][/doublepost]Just dressed it up some and put some town of season trees with it and it fits in perfectly.
View attachment 6285
look great, man

Jodis

Adventurer
Xy$
Good glad you like your request. and thanks for the help on the snow items. This igloo was a mess. but for any one who wants to try. The only way i found out was get gimp, filters, map, map object. I noticed when i used bricks the best one was the brick wall that was squared. I use photoshop most so this took time to find out. first try was photo shop. one u see now is gimp.
[doublepost=1492273311,1492029339][/doublepost]Updated the Camp and now you can download the igloo. Look at top for link.