Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If you were an NPC...

@DavidFoxFire I knew someone would.

@RiseEvil I imagine the message "Received 3 HP pots" appears after you say that

Answering my own post
"I heard there is a a great evil coming soon... But more importantly have you checked out that carnival yet?"

Rise Evil

Praised Adventurer
Xy$
Another one :
You know you're damn annoying talking to me over and over? Did you expect me to give you any random message and remain original? Couldn't you wait to trigger any switch to make progresse, so I'll get something else different to tell you?

Wize1

Adventurer
Xy$
"Nobody really notices me except you. These people. They all walk the same path every 10 seconds. I've been studying them. Something is strange here. Everyone does the same.... thing... every... day... forever... It's like I'm trapped inside a broken record! Please free me from this prison of despair!"

Kotori

Towns Guard
Xy$
"Meow, move along hero. Nothing to see here. No cat-astrophic events happening, everything is purrfect, and we are all feline wonderful. What? You don't believe me? I'm not kittening around here." -Kotori the Gensokyo Cat

Then the hero never step foot again on that cat's territory...

David FoxFire

Adventurer
Xy$
Okay, so, I'm all like, "Hey, what's up?" and you're like, I'm gonna poke you and I'm all, "Whacha doin'?" and you're like, I'm gonna keep poking you and I'm like, "Seriously?" an' you're all just like poking me? Like, what's your deal...