Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Idea for my game

Trumully

Cyborg Kiwi
Hi and welcome to the forums!
---
I know from past experience that games are really hard to make (I hardly finish making mine honestly) and the main reason why is coming up for an idea for my game. What I do is take ideas from other works that inspire you and mix it up with your own creativity. If you want a hand with actually designing the game, Yanfly has got some cool comics you can read here.

Edit: You should probably post questions like this here.

Last edited:

Lore

Resident Dragon
Welcome to the forums @heavenleegirl! Glad to have you in this fantastic community. We're all here to help you with your endeavours, so if you have any questions, or need any assistance at all, don't be afraid to ask! Remember, the only silly question is the one never asked. :)

Additionally, as @Trumully said, you'd probably be best off posting your question about ideas in either the MV Discussion or Game Development forums, as you'll reach more people that way. :)
[doublepost=1489105014,1488757193][/doublepost]MOVED THREAD TO MV DISCUSSION AS THIS THREAD IS BETTER SUITED THERE.

Psycoris

Villager
Xy$
There are lots of game types and styles. What are your strengths ex: pixel art spriting, eventing, music comosition, Mapping, scripting.

Is there a certain genre you like horror fantasy Sci fi?

From there we can help you a bit more.