Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I need more people to make peds.

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi @Devonttaie McCarthy , and welcome to the forums. We have a resource request thread to cover your sprite needs. If you need 128 X 128 sprites, they can be done for SV_Actors and Battlers by attaching an ! in front of the image file. Why would you need giant sprites, unless they are for giants?

Hi @Devonttaie McCarthy , and welcome to the forums. We have a resource request thread to cover your sprite needs. If you need 128 X 128 sprites, they can be done for SV_Actors and Battlers by attaching an ! in front of the image file. Why would you need giant sprites, unless they are for giants?
I already started on Pikachu but it's small but I'll fix it but the rest of the sprites is undone
[doublepost=1452617467,1452617411][/doublepost]
You have i couldnt make more people like oiriginal people from rpg maker mv