Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I need help with sprites for MV.

Nailo

Villager
Xy$
I have a specific request for someone/group to do, as I suck massively in making any type of sprite or pixel art. I would also like to add that if you are not Cunechan, or Sinistar, please help if you can so that I am not relying only on them, It's not fair to them. I will also be updating this as I cross the need for sprites and what not.

1. I need to be able to make a player a Holstaurus. so the items I need for her and only the female;
face
body
beast horns
hair style
ears
tail
accesorys
clothing
SV battle movements, hurt sprites, and battle KO

2. A Centaur player. I just need a female. = almost done YAY ^_^ - Cunechan
face
body = done - Cunechan
hair style
ears
tail = done - Cunechan
accesorys
clothing
SV battle movements, hurt sprites, and battle KO

3. Tileset of a dark carnival with a freak show ( FS ) in early industry era and steam punk.
*FS sprites; FS Leader, crowd in front of the FS ( 2 diferent types please.)
FS sounds; SE crowd gasping in horror, the leader asking thing and talking to the crowd.*
FS stage
FS inside
FS posters
Steam punk carousel
Large tent inside and outside
*Watch
wanting it to sound like the guy that says - "your transformation has just begun." ( If someone could sprite the band too that would rock.)

Please feel free to ask any questions. The only payment I can give will be a free copy of the game when it is done.

Last edited:

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
Send me an image how you want it to look like and I'll try my best to make it look like it tomorrow ^^ so I'll edit it for you~

Nailo

Villager
Xy$
Send me an image how you want it to look like and I'll try my best to make it look like it tomorrow ^^ so I'll edit it for you~
I am sorry for the extravagant request, the body and hair color of the first. the body type of the second and then the clothing and hair style of three.
again I'm sorry for the trouble please take your time.

Attachments

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
Hey~
Sorry it took so long and I have to admit that I won't get done with it as I don't really have the time right now (and I'm becoming sick, i hate it) :x However, that's what I've done so far
Centaur base - female_zps44zxguz6 - Kopie.png base for the second girl andCentaur base - female_zps44zxguz6 - Kopie2.png that much of the first, I'm not allowed to repost the original of hiddenone but I hope that's not breaking any laws.. Anyways I-'m sorry but I'm really not capable right now to continue (nor to add the poor girl some hair at the back of her head xD) Don't forget to credit hiddenone
You can always use free softwares like GIMP to add for example generator parts to the characters and pixel some with the pen tool (you need to be careful it should have sharp edges, otherwise your sprite will turn blurry!). You're not making any trouble, don't worry and thanks for your patience~

Nailo

Villager
Xy$
YAAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! She is turning out so beautifully. I forgot to let you know the clothing is suppose to be purple on her, if that's okay.
I hope you get better soon. don't over do it, drink plenty of water, and get plenty of rest. ... I sound like my wife. lol oh also if you cant keep food down use the B.R.A.T. diet. Banana, Rice, Apple sauce, and Toast. start with B if you can keep it down go to R and so on.
[doublepost=1471975533,1471749757][/doublepost]Hay how are you doing? Hope you are feeling better or at least on your way to. no need to reply unless your up to it, I just wanted to let you know I am thinking of you. ... ... ... that came out wrong. I'm thinking of you in a way that I hope your getting better. Anyway get rest

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
Hay how are you doing? Hope you are feeling better or at least on your way to. no need to reply unless your up to it, I just wanted to let you know I am thinking of you. ... ... ... that came out wrong. I'm thinking of you in a way that I hope your getting better. Anyway get rest
Aww thanks~ It's okay ouo I've been feeling a lot better. It's just I barely have time and I wish holidays were longer ewe. I'll see if i can finish the sprites when I like get home home (since I'm on vacation actually xD)

Nailo

Villager
Xy$
I thank you for all you have done for me so far, and that you did this while you were on holiday means even more. other than getting sick I hope you and yours have a good vacation.

P.S. I just talked with Hiddenone and she said it was fine for us to do this project and any others we may do in the future.

Last edited:

Phil

Adventurer
Xy$
Aww thanks~ It's okay ouo I've been feeling a lot better. It's just I barely have time and I wish holidays were longer ewe. I'll see if i can finish the sprites when I like get home home (since I'm on vacation actually xD)
Smooth moves Cunechan, making me respect you more :)