Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I am a Musician (free)

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
I had a listen to some of your music and I'm impressed, I never knew you had this kind of talent. I'm really fond of your relaxing and calm tracks. I'll keep you in mind for my current projects but right now I'm unsure of what I need. I'll be back at a later date to see what you can whip up for me.

Micro

Dragon Goddess
wow these are amazing! @Macro and I are slowly working on a game, though it's barely started due to real life getting in the way. we plan to continue it very soon though.

I would be honored if you could make a theme song for one of our main characters, Relenia.

here's a couple pictures of her:

and a little bit about her...

Personality: Calm, kind, curious, soft-spoken, observant, loving, innocent--very basic personality due to living in complete isolation.

Relenia spent her time singing atop the highest cloud in the Overlight. When she was not singing, she would dream about a beautiful world illuminated by the light of a glittering moon. As a Timeless, millennia passed in mere moments for Relenia, and she eventually grew lonely and became curious about what lie outside the Overlight.

___
just a very short description of her, I'm really curious what you would come up with! :) oh yeah, she is a goddess I forgot to mention. :D she presides over the elements of Water, Ice and Darkness--basically she tends to three shrines.

if you feel like making her a theme song, I'd be very honored ;w; ! thank you for sharing your music, you've got some great talent!

Amysaurus

Digital Artist
Staff member
Resource Team
I already told you in chat, but I really like a lot of these! Most of the pieces are very simple, and I think that's what gives them so much charm. *tosses confetti* I don't know how, but the titles on some of those are just spot-on, lol.

I'm not working on anything at the moment, but I'll be sure and let you know if I have anything to request! Keep it up :)

RevJoystick

Villager
Xy$
Hello there! I Listened to your music, and I Love it! If you don't mind, I Have something you can do for me...
I Need you to write me a theme for my character, TimeSwap Bryan. I Am working on a game called TimeLine, And he is one of the main characters.
His personality is Witty, Likes to make jokes, Dumb, And flirty. Kinda like a drunk person but can walk in a straight line. And he also likes to sleep a lot.
If you can do this, That would be great!!! Thanks so much!

LazyPat

Villager
Xy$
Hello Wize1! I just wanted to know if you could compose some song for my game? I'm hoping for some emotional yet energetic Undertale like music.
To be honest I was hoping to base my characters off of the music. The Game is set in a world inhabited by humans and monsters, and after some time a war breaks out and you and your actions decided the outcome of the war. So with that I hope you can come up with some great stuff (as you did with your other music).

Please reply if your interested, and thank you.

Wize1

Adventurer
Xy$
Hello, everyone. I am sorry that I did not respond to any of you. I have been very busy outside of RPGlife. I am hoping to get back into the groove soon.