Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to make screenshots for steamupload

PandaMaru

Local Hero
Xy$
Maybe a silly question... But how can I take and upload screenshots of MV games if I want to upload them on steam?
F12 should start the screenshot manager but nothing happen at all on my laptop.

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
I usually press alt + prt Sc which is beside the f12 key. I also use piece of software called light shot to take screenshots.

PandaMaru

Local Hero
Xy$
I know how to take normal screenshots and upload them. ^^
I want to upload the screens to the steam screenshot section of the RM MV.
But I can't find an option to uplaod them manually to steam. And the steam screenshot manager doesn't seems to work.

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
Is the in game overlay enabled? Open steam on the top of the window click steam > settings then in the list click in-game and check your shortcut key and see if it's enabled.

PandaMaru

Local Hero
Xy$
Hm, found these option and tested it with some other programs on steam. It works - but not with the MV and testgames of it.
Does it work for you? I can't activate that InGame-steamfunction in the Maker or its games, it seems.